1,125 results
All reviews nespresso machine steel beams soaking tub turn down service the concierge lounge room service beautiful hotel light rail luxury hotel valet service upon check astros game valet parking business trip four seasons convention center enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The staff at this hotel are top notch. There was nothing overlooked. Incredibly friendly and accommodating. The hotel itself was immaculate. Osama checked us in and was very attentive to detail in describing the amenities and Roel got us back and forth to our big event without delay and was so much fun.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary in this hotel, and the experience was wonderful! Juan at the front desk did everything he possibly could to make the weekend fun and special. He was so thoughtful and it made the trip unforgettable. The room was beautiful, and the entire experience was simply lovely!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Cannot say enough about this location, I was late leaving my office to head to Houston for meeting and called to confirm the restaurant would be open upon my arrival. Ashley answered/confirmed and offered to send me an in room dining menu, so I could order enroute to have ready upon my arrival. As if that wasn't enough she was there to greet me upon my arrival -which I thought was a very nice added touch.
Lastly, I apparently ordered something (club soda brand) that they did not typically carry, and after settling in my room, an employee was at my door with TWO large bottles of the specific brand I requested..I have traveled a ton across my life and never have had this level of service and it didn't hurt that the room was very nice, great location as well..

Room tip: Sounds like there are some rooms with tubs in the middle of the room? I didn't have one, but one of my co-workers did.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The hotel is in a very convenient location in downtown Houston. The room is very nice and comfortable. The staff is very kind. I went to the hotel for a training session. The training area is very appropriate.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The hotel stay was perfect and affordable. The staff took care of my team and we were all able to get a great sleep. If you are coming to Houston for business and need an affordable room block for your team, you should definitely look into the JW Marriott Houston Downtown.