“Very nice restaurant”

The Union Ktichen Kingwood
Reserve with OpenTable
The Union Ktichen Kingwood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #349 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Northpark Dr
Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is probably the 15th time here. Everything I've eaten here has been very good. They have a decent wine selection. I had the skirt steak, jalapeno grits and green beans. While a lunch size portion, I could not finish it.

I highly recommend their weekend brunches, the serve Saturday and Sunday until 2pm.

It us a lovely place for a private group meal. Just make sure your party us aware if liquor is included or not, the staff didn't do a good job of making that clear at a party I attended.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I ate here for the first time and we enjoyed it. I recommend making a reservation because the place was packed, but we only waited about 10 minutes for a table. The atmosphere is semi-formal but not too pretentious. They serve quality food and it is good. It was also not too expensive as the restaurant does put on a high end front. Over-all we enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We went with a party of six, they had been but it was our first time. The place is beautiful and the menu all sounds delicious. Unfortunately they did not deliver on the food. The service was slow and the waitress asked if we wanted a second drink, we did but then it did not come until 15-20 mins later. We had two persons order the same meal with different sides and steak cooked different. The steaks were delivered to the wrong person and one steak had sauce (as described on menu) and for some unknown reason the other steak came without sauce. Our table ordered 4 desserts, creme brulee, pecan bourbon pie, chocolate truffle cake (dry) and a bread pudding-there was no stand out. For the money we spent, we should have had a much better experience. I was really disappointed.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

A really nice semi formal restaurant with an interesting menu, good service and no noisey TV in the dining area. We've been here several times and it has a high end feel.
I ordered an odd (for Texas) a Louisville Ky favorite a Hot Brown as did my wife. Kids had Chicken Parmesan, Black Bean soup and salads.
It was my wife's Birthday and we had a great time.
We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We were there for brunch. I had a crab omelette Which was good. My wife’s crab benedect was just ok. Our daughter’s almond encrusted chicken was good. Our granddaughter’s cheese pizza was surprisingly good.

Our daughter had the bottomless Miamosa which had one or two molecules oh alcohol per glass.

A very nice looking place and we’ll be back I’m sure