“Revisiting the past”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

My family and I used to eat here EVERY Friday night with friends when our children were small. I moved away from the area in 2008 and just happened to drive by today. I HAD to stop! Margaritas are still awesome as well as the food. Got the small Diablo and of course the complimentary soup. Which was as good as I remembered!! Definitely will come back everytime I'm on this side of town!!! Miss this place!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I have been here oft and on over the past decade and have found it to be consistent and quick. Food is good and so are the price and service. Worth a visit if you are looking for good Mexican food in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

This is a good place for Fajitias, the food is good, but the restaurant is very loud, the service is OK, but not great

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped in today... my husband had never been here and it had been a good while since I had eaten here. And boy oh boy! It was delish! From the moment that I walked in the door.. (the gal in front is super sweet and great customer service).
The food was great.. and they were very attentive. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Whenever we visit our Houston family it's an automatic visit to Fajita Flats (they know my family by name). Good food-huge servings-friendly servers-really good Tex-Mex. I got the beef & chicken Fajita..so very good! Chips and salsas & a cold Margaritas - what more can you ask for! Go and join the fun and enjoy your meal - you will be hooked as we are !