“Lovely and fresh Mediterranean food”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #111 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

All their food are vegetarian friendly yet hearty enough for meat lovers. All fresh and flavorful ingredients for sides, entrees, and dips. Lovely spices and aromas. If it's your first time, try the side or dip sampler. That will give you a good taste of everything they have. The fresh bread from the brick oven is perfect for dipping. They also have good mango tea.

The atmosphere is as if you stepped into a souk in Dubai! Very beautiful, cozy, and fragrant!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Food: Fresh. Simple, but done just right. It's almost perfect. It's not that the food is "new" (not to me at least--pita, hummus, etc), it's just that it's done right. That's all I can say. It really is satisfying go somewhere that is clean, that is decorated simply, but elegantly, and eat something prepared the right way. They really do a masterful job. My friend had beetroot hummus, and was transported elsewhere. Where? I don't know, but he was not with us at the table! DO NOT MISS OUT ON FADI'S!

Note: My visit was to a Fadi's (not sure if it was this particular one) in Houston, and it was in 2010 or so (I wasn't given the option of notating that, so I placed my visit in September 2017--as far back as it would go).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My friend and I eat here about once in 3 month, and love the food every time. Cafeteria-style service, but everything is very a very appetizing. Pita made fresh from the oven. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank parsley14
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

It was our first time eating at this location and we enjoyed it. Service was fast and friendly. I visited it with my family for lunch around 1:00 p.m. We had a falafel plate and beef/chicken shawarmas. Everything was delicious. Portions were generous. You can also request half-portions of each side, so you can end up tasting a variety of dishes. For instance, if your meal comes with two sides, you can get 4 halves of different sides.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Food is good. Service is fast... Quite expensive compared to most places in the city. The have a sultan room you can book for large parties or meeting room.

Click helpfull if this helped you out

Date of visit: June 2017