“Outstanding seafood at a moderate price”
Review of Papadeaux

Papadeaux
Ranked #29 of 8,904 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Travel through the Houston airport is a pleasure if we have time to eat at this great restaurant. Anything you order will be good.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The best airport restaurant I know. Fabulous ice cold Oysters. the best Gulf Os I have had. Waiters, bar servers, timing of service totally make one pinch oneself that this is an airport experience. Have for years scheduled flights to include Papadeaux. Seafood salads desserts are just perfect. Totally energizes any xcountry adventure and remarkably improves the otherwise exascerbating ordeal of flying today. Bravo.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Papadeaux at IAH is fantastic. Not your typical airport restaurant. Located above terminal with easy access. The food is outstanding and service is fast. I make a point to eat there whether I am flying into our out of IAH.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This is my favorite restaurant in Houston Airport, let's you escape from the airport atmosphere and relax for a while.
Even when you are in a hurry is a really good option, the way they cook the sea food is really tasty, they have a wide selection of beers and desserts are amazing.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The food at Papadeaux and it's brother Pappasito's Cantina next door is very good and we enjoy going to either every time we get to Atlanta but this may be the last time we risk our lives and insurance premiums just to eat. I am writing this review because until people start complaining in a loud voice, management will not fix the issue. The parking lots for both of these co-owned restaurants are shared with only one true way to get in or out. The net effect is that from 4pm till past 8pm it is nearly gridlock. The issue is the steepness of the exit and a red light that is biased to Windy Hill Road as it should be. Cars are often sued up to get in because people are so anxious to exit they don't leave room to turn into the parking lanes hence you can't get in and they can only exit at a dribble.

To make thing worse the back way that some of us is just as bad and will be a lot worse when the new apartments/condos are finished behind the restauraunts that will also share the parking lot. I am sorry but I don't need the frustration.

1  Thank Dustoff81