“Extremely delicious and good price!”
Review of Mamak Malaysian Restaurant - CLOSED

Mamak Malaysian Restaurant
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This is the place we crave when we think about Malaysian. In fact, we actually live in Michigan.. but whenever I visit family in Houston, this place is my #1 request. Try the beef satay, roti canai, and singapore noodles. The hot tea is also amazing. Very friendly and attentive staff! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite Malaysian restaurant for delicious authentic food. The entree Nasi Lemak - rice cooked with coconut cream and with anchovies blended with Spicy chilies paste. It’s one food we never miss when away from Malaysia. Not only food are enticing, the servers are always welcoming with smiles. Especially Adam who is very friendly and great in his services.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Food were used to be great here, but not anymore. Ever since it changed ownership, the food taste horrible and lacked of its authenticity. Gone were the bunch of great dedicated servers whose knowledge of the menu were exceptional! But now the new recruits are not well versed with the menu and always mixed up with our orders. Satay taste horrible, curry mee was tasteless...lobsters are becoming more and more expensive! They'll have to improve or else they might lose more loyal customers.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Went here for my birthday. Place was nice, food was great but the waiter talked too much so I am not able to enjoy my food.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We have been to this restaurant many times but this time, while in the restroom, I noticed a staff member went into the restroom and lock the door and left after a few minutes without washing his hands. He did the number 2. There is a sign at the door that reads, "all employees must wash their hands before returning to work".
Nasty!