See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This hotel was alright but staying here for a period of time you see what really goes on. The rates are reasonable if your doing weeks to a month at a time. The bad thing is at night its a different atmoshphere I was approached several times if I wanted buy drugs. There's a lot homeless people hanging around on the property. Like I said if you keep to yourself and just go from your car to your room then your good but if your one like me who needs to get out walk around just be aware of your surroundings.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Room crawling with baby roaches. All over bed, kitchenette and bathroom.
Long night smashing bugs!
Refunded my money after I threw a fit!
Just really wouldn't stay there unless you have to!
Ended up with half a dozen bites when I got up at 3am to fight the bugs!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Lady at front desk (didn't catch her name) needs to learn to speak up. Room 228 was cleanish but VERY cramped. Should have only had a twin size bed. Not a full size bed. There might have been a picture on the wall at some time. Only evidence was a couple pieces of double-sided sticky tape on wall. Fridge & microwave were old & rusty. Room phone had almost all buttons missing. Nightstand lampshade was falling apart. Cabinet/drawers for TV & clothes was beat up & scratched. One of the drawers had been fixed with screws visible on front of drawer. One of the pull handles on sliding door to close in front of TV was missing. Coffee maker was old & yucky, no pot. There were no coffee cups. Only one tiny little pot for cooking. Lower kitchen cabinet doors stayed slightly open & had grease residue. I guess this is what we get for asking to check in early & use 10% email discount for online reservation. We stay at Motel 6 or Studio 6 often. We usually know what to expect.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2016

No whining in this review, simply the facts: two dead roaches in the bathroom, holes in the walls from previously placed pictures, filthy floors, rust stains in the tub, musty odor, entry door that was one size too small for the frame, exterior porches and walkways with numerous cigarette butts & dog excrement, ill tasting tap water, mismatched furniture, etc.
What was good? – free internet & the price (slightly below average).

Room Tip: The price maybe attractive but you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Dirty, smelly, roach infested, dingy rooms. Checked in, noticed overflowing trash everywhere on the way to the room. Left and came back after attending a function, found some guys smoking weed on the staircase so had to take their stinky elevator. Brought take out to eat and by the time I washed my hands, roaches were crawling all over my food. Nastiest, most traumatizing experience of my life!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo