All reviews basketball court front desk monday to thursday breakfast staff home away from home evening reception pleasant stay clean hotel great room full kitchen business center yogurt enjoyed my stay business trip shuttle iah edna
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel the week of my birthday. The entire staff and especially the Manager Brian Moya, went above and beyond to ensure that my stay was comfortable and pleasant. I will certainly be back for another stay in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Homewood Suites have great rooms with plenty of sleeping area for the adults and kids! Free Breakfast Buffet every Morning!! We loved the Hot Tub which by the way... Homewood is one of very few to have this awesome amenity!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We had to stay here due to a missed flight coming home from a cruise. The price was right and we are Hilton Honors members. The suite was beautiful and comfortable, the breakfast was good and the front desk lady and both drivers we had were fabulous. The issue was the noise all night and morning. The walls seemed to be made of tissue paper. I heard every sound and noise around me all night and morning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Was in Houston for a volleyball tournament. Hotel was conveniently located between the two facilities being used and allowed for access to highways. Hotel was excellent, rooms were comfortable and staff was great. Will definitely consider next time we are in town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Let me start by saying I stay almost exclusively at Hilton properties and have been top tier for years so this is not a don't like the brand review. The hotel is in a bad location right off the Beltway. It isn't even that continent to the airport. There are very limited restaurant options as you are surrounded by industry here. My view was of a power transformer out my window. The room was well kept, more on this in a bit. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was sizable. The bedroom however lacked more than 1 power outlet per side of the bed. The tub was a strange U shaped and kinda steep when stepping in. It was not a good tub. The shower head was a good height, but it was strange in it seemed to only have water coming out of each side and not all the way around. The kitchen felt like an after thought. The fridge was so tight in there it felt like you couldn't barely get it open without hitting the counter. I left at 0730 and got back at 1730 and no housekeeping was done in my room. I got a knock on the door at 1830 asking if I wanted my room clean. I'm sorry but if staffing is that bad maybe consider hiring.
In conclusion I would probably find a different hotel to stay at. If you are not a dog lover they do allow animals. While it was not constant I still heard a dog barking well into the night from a room around mine. These reasons and the price per night here do not make this a good option in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Dave P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton HOU Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I was very disappointed that your stay was not up to standard. I will personally look into each point that you have noted, and make sure that these items are looked after.
I apologize for not providing a more enjoyable stay.
We hope that you will give us another chance to prove that we can provide a better experience for you.

Best Regards,