“Several gluten free options”
Review of Cat Cora's Kitchen

Cat Cora's Kitchen
Ranked #325 of 9,030 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We were dropped off early for a flight and took the handy inter-terminal skyway to this restaurant. So happy to find several options that were gluten free WITHOUT alteration. Our server Sara was so knowledgeable, friendly, and appeared to be truly happy and taking pride in being part of this lovely restaurant. Food was delicious, fresh and beautiful.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for 4 years now and every time I love it. High quality products, really good flavors and the best cocktails in the airport!

If you are not in a hurry get the grilled artichoke, that is amazing, as well as lamb meatballs.

Also very good is the tomato soup and the sweet potato fries!

I have had all the menu but I always come back for those 4. They have a killer bloody Mary as well!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Very slow service. Waitress had no enthusiasm and almost whispered. We waited 35 mins after ordering before the food was delivered, by the way it wasn’t because they were busy - there were two other tables in when we ordered. The tomato soup was bitter and awful. The fish didn’t taste any better. My husband and I enjoyed the pepper cheese poppers better than anything. Terrible for a celebrity chef restaurant. We paid and left our meal to be scraped in the garbage.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for years... maybe 10. Used to be a breeze if fresh air in the airport. I went today, got the jalapeño poppers which were good and the shrimp lettuce wraps which were terrible. No spice, a salsa that is basically sour cream, shrimp were undercooked and bad seasoned. I did not eat the wraps, not worth it after first bite.Service was just OK... you would say that with all growth and competition in the airport the restaurant would become better. Menu has changed very little and quality gone down. Time to close a cycle- thank God now I have many options in IAH. Will never be back

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Airport food is usually overpriced and underwhelming, but I had a relaxing meal here. The place wasn't crowded when I went, which concerned me, but the staff were all so friendly and laid back and the atmosphere was very relaxing. The menu was a bit eclectic and for some reason the spicy tomato soup and grilled cheese sounded appealing. Both were extremely tasty. My niece got the cobb salad which I hear is a favorite and I can see why. It was a very generous salad with very fresh ingredients. The wine was very good too and not outrageously priced as some airport restaurants charge. Cody, our waiter, was more than efficient and made sure we met our time constraints while making sure all of our needs were met.