“#29 of 30”

and up
Houston Sightseeing Tour and Galveston Day Trip
Ranked #19 of 335 things to do in Houston
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Bucket list has been to see all MLB teams play in their home stadium. This was #29. Roof was open so this only applies to a good weather visit. Lots of game information posted on the jumbotron and around the stadium. Even have closed captions for the hearing impaired. Best food was Torchy's Tacos on upper level, around section 256. Also, Texas sliders, either brisket or pork, behind section 114. Some good craft beers on entry level around behind left field. Fireworks every Friday and we got to see the train move for a win against the Yankees!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,722)
All reviews
"batting practice"
in 36 reviews
"friday night fireworks"
in 25 reviews
"great place to watch a game"
in 25 reviews
"home team"
in 28 reviews
"major league"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were at Minute Maid Park for an Astros game last week. It was a good game and we enjoyed the whole park, except for the seats. We were with a group and so they were all in the same area. I went to try to get a handicapped seat in the same section since my leg does not bend very well. It took 4 tries to no avail before we just decided to sit down in the handicapped seats in the same section. We were told they were not available, but they were. I was perfectly happy with everything after I sat in the seat with a little leg room. The good side of that night were the $1.00 hot dogs, but everything was not so cheap. I heard that you can bring your own food in a plastic gallon bag, but I do not know that for sure.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I'll have to update this more later, but MMP is one of my favorite parks in the country and I'm fortunate enough to have it in my new hometown. It's right downtown, has AMAZING food (did you see we got a Torchy's Tacos??!), and the best fans. Did I mention the train??!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Took my family to watch the Astros game vs Oakland Athletics. This is in general a very nice stadium, Very modern and beautiful I thing it was designed in a very smart way because at the the flow of people exiting the stadium goes very fast and smooth. There are plenty of parking options very close by. Very nice experience in general