All reviews the bullet proof glass micro fridge rooms are clean motel freeway texas internet
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

It's pretty cheep and it it is what it is. The rooms aren't bad for the money. The bullet proof glass when you check in is a bit unnerving. Breakfast... well go to Denny's right next door because this breakfast will leave you wanting something more.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
pinsi p, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/Brookhollow NW, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

we do apologies for you inconvenience at our breakfast area we will make some changes. and also thank you for staying at the hotel have a nice day

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Online the room was listed at 75, when I booked the room James said due to taxes the cost total is $109. When i got to the hotel the man in front of me paid $75. I asked why the difference and was told I booked online.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
pinsi p, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/Brookhollow NW, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

we do apologies for you inconvenience regarding the rates. we will keep eye on it and take some action to improve our rate. ones again we do apologies for you inconvenience.have a nice and wonderful day

Reviewed 29 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
pinsi p, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/Brookhollow NW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Reviewed 24 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
pinsi p, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/Brookhollow NW, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Unbelievable experience. I booked this hotel for my friend and I to stay at after my bachelorette party was over. The plan was to be out clubbing all night and come back to hotel after to sleep. While only me and my friend were going to be sleeping there, a couple of the other girls attending my bachelorette party came by hotel before so we could all do our hair and makeup together and take some pictures. The man working was unbelievably rude and ugly. He harassed us the entire time by calling our room telling us to get out because "only two people allowed in the room at a time". When we were standing outside snapping some pictures he came and stood by us with his arms crossed just glaring us down. He continued to tell us to get out of his hotel and how we had to leave. We were not drinking, we had no music and we were not being loud. Simply wanted to get ready together for a night out on the town. He then began to threaten us saying that if we weren't out in the next 5 minutes he would begin charging my card $50 for every five minutes we stayed. Horrific. Needles to say we were rushed out very quickly and my bachelorette party was started on a horrible note. Had me and everyone mad and stressed. None of the other girls came back to the hotel but when my friend and I came back to sleep there after clubbing (around 1am) he stood from the window watching making sure only two people went into room. He then called our room again asking "HOW MANY PPL IN ROOM NOW?" HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Several of us girls will be calling corporate to complain. Unbelievable....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
pinsi p, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/Brookhollow NW, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

we are sorry for inconvenience at our hotel. firstly when you checkin you told we are just two i said ok and as per hotel policy we allowed only two person in room. but after few hours i saw one by one girls going into the room. and also as per policy we donot allow visiters and you were 11 at a time in room i told one lady we you allow more ladies in room you have to pay extra she said ok give us 5 min we will go and then you all left . we you checking you should tell me the my friends are coming at that time we can figure it out but you did not tell me . but we do apologies for that .