See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super e, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/I-10/Federal Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I travel to Houston weekly for work and this Super 8 is my home-away-from-home. Friendly folks run this place and it's well manged and clean.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Date of stay: August 2016

Reviewed 10 August 2016

My stay at the super 8 on federal was awesome the best hotel I've stayed in,spacious rooms breakfast awesome.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us. Its always satisfying to hear when our guest enjoy their stay with us. We hope to keep serving you in the future also.
Thankyou