“Live music”
Review of Red Curry - CLOSED

Red Curry
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My family tried Red Curry as a recommendation from a co-worker. The food was good; the service was good. We went on a late Saturday afternoon and there was live entertainment. We tried a traditional dish and two rolls - all was very good.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I had no idea what to expect when a joined a friend for lunch here. For $10 you get an entree and access to the appetizer bar (salads, California rolls, soups, egg rolls, etc.). This might have become my new favorite place.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have gone to this restaurant a couple times a month for many years. It is my favorite place for lunch. They have a simple lunch menu with a variety of dishes and the "curry of the day". Your meal comes with a complimentary "appetizer bar". There is a full salad bar and 4 choices of sushi. Two types of soup, tempura fried veggies, egg roll, etc. The salad is always fresh and has the best peanut salad dressing. I always order Pad See Ew with beef. It has a wonderful smokey-sweet flavor with flat noodles and fresh broccoli.

The service is always great. Very friendly!

They do have a rule that you can not take home your left over meal, but it is because the appetizer bar is so filling that people would eat on it and take the meal to go which would drive the cost up. The lunch is priced very resaonable ($9 - $12) and it is only a couple dollars to order an entree versus just paying for the appetizer bar.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Went to supper with a friend. Had some sushi. It was good. Then yellow curry for my meal. The portion was huge and it tasted good. The atmosphere is just a downer. It was dark and run down and drab. It's needs updated badly. It was hot in there and just seemed almost abandoned.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Tucked away in a strip mall corner is a delightlful gem offering a wide range of Thai cuisine. My family had visited once before when we were looking for a home in the Kingwood area and found it quite enjoyable, so when a friend was in town and craving curry, we tried it for lunch. Just as we had experienced before, the service was great, and the food was delicious. The appetizer bar that comes with the lunch special(s) was constantly attended to and fully maintained in a tidy fashion. I was quite impressed and will surely be back!