“July”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1,249 of 8,906 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Great service, was seated right away . (During 5-6 pm) The food was very good. The margaritas are really good here! Stan H.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Shane Keller you run a POOR business model. Restaurant was crowded and there was a line at the hostess stand to put your name in to wait. Hostess(?) taking the names starts at the middle of the line rather than the front. When I questioned her about her methods she didn't stop to correct her error but continued to take reservations for the middle of the line. When I asked for a manger I was less than shocked to find Shane wasn't there but i did get a chance to speak to a less than interested Asst(?) manager who merely laughed about it with the other girls behind the desk. The lack of care or attention to these details is more than enough to stay stay away from this establishment. I will repeat this story to anyone and everyone who will listen and if it stops at least one person from eating there I will consider it a victory. NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

As a Thank You meal for our hosts before we left for home I wanted a Texan Steak and Texan Roadhouse was suggested
I was so disappointed with my steak and some parts of the order were late or never arrived
The surrounding tables were messy with food on the floor
We just wanted to eat up and get out as fast as we could

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We were looking for a good steak dinner close to our airport hotel. It was Valentines day and we expected places to be busy.We decided on the Texas Roadhouse. We got there and had less than a 5 minute wait. Our waitress was very personable and we were seated in a booth hat was comfortable - except for the fans that made it rather cold. Someone else must have said something, soon after we noticed the ceiling fans had been turned off. Not really a big deal.

When we ordered, we ordered their two/fer special and a beer. Our entre came out before our salads were finished and shortly after our appetizer was delivered.

We ordered our steaks medium rare - what I got was a grey steak that had little flavor,a lot of fat and if I looked, I could find some grill marks on the meat. Her steak was slightly less grey and had some light grill marks and a bit more flavor.

It was disappointing to have en expectation of a nice dinner out and not be able to enjoy it. They did remove the appetizer from our bill and my steak since i was visually apparent that it was not cooked properly. Will we go back on our next trip? Doubtful - there are simply too may other options.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This place has been "go to place for a good steak" for a good while now. Though, the menu is big, I always get the porter house steak. They seem to always cook the porter house perfectly and they do not skimp on the size. I will continue to return for this plate sized delicious steak with all of the fixins.