All reviews kemah boardwalk space center room was clean family vacation minute drive stayed here for nights nice stay great room free breakfast would stay again yogurt motel super8 pillows freeway fi couch
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Great location. Only a few minutes from Johnson Space Center. Close to Hwy 45 going to Houston and Galveston. Rooms currently being renovated. Our room on the ground floor was great. Housekeeping was better than average. Told her the first day what we needed and everything was great from that day forward. Our room had not been updated yet but we were content. The only night parking was a little crowded was Saturday night, otherwise was fine, even with a couple of construction conex's on site. Once renovation is completed, it will be a real bargain to stay here. No complaint's here.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Really nice place - among the nicest of the older Super 8's that I have stayed at - which are numerous - all over the country. Large, clean room and only 5 minutes from the NASA site. I always request the first floor, and am in 114 on this visit. Housekeeping is very courteous, and doesn't bang on your door at 8 in the morning to clean your room. A nice change from some other places. This place is on the SE side of Houston, so the traffic isn't nearly as horrific as in Houston proper. I would avoid the downtown area if possible. But this hotel is very nice - I have stayed here in the past and would recommend it. Really nice, quiet, comfortable place. All the outlets work, good WIFI, comfortable bed, great AC and there is plenty of hot water. I will stay here again the next time I am in the area.

Room tip: All rooms seem good - I prefer first floor.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this Super 8 a few weeks ago during our visit to NASA. This couldnt be a better hotel for the location to visit NASA.

Easy check in, staff was friendly. Free beeakfast. Free parking and wifi, and rooms were clean. Thank you Super 8!

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Super8nasa, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/Nasa/Webster Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

We really appreciate you and your feedback! Nothing is better than happy guests:) Hope to see you again soon here at Super 8 NASA

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The location is convenient to NASA and Kemah but the location is undergoing renovations so parking is tight. The breakfast hours are limited but the bed is comfy. We had an issue with the water not getting hot as well. Good customer service and friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We love staying here every time we come to League City to visit our son and his family. It is very convenient to every thing. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. ThesStaff is also very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank nwindh421579