All reviews kemah boardwalk space center room was clean family vacation minute drive stayed here for nights nice stay great room free breakfast would stay again yogurt motel super8 pillows freeway fi couch
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We spent one night at this hotel because it was close to the music venue we were attending. It was clean and easy to get to. Staff was very accommodating. Easy check in/check out. Couldn't beat the price for a short stay. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Was about to head out the door family member blew out there knee called to see if I could canceal said they would call back never did still charged me oh well right will never book this hotel again and I frequently book in this are lost a good potential customer

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We needed two beds for 3 adults. We were told we could have one bed and a sofa sleeper. Arrived in the room to find a couch that didn’t convert to a bed. Were moved to a room with a futon type couch, but no bedding. Had to go to the office for sheets, and they didn’t have spare blankets or pillows. The floor was damp from just being shampooed. There were three iron marks on the carpet. We didn’t use the Internet because we would have had to enter personal information and email for free internet. There was no one at the desk during breakfast or when we checked out to complain to. The outside of the building and lobby look nice, and it’s close to Johnson Space Center. Otherwise, not up to Super 8 standards.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My TripAdvisor disclaimer.... I am a thirty something average guy who travels either for work or with my wife. We love a bargain hotel and have stayed in everything from 1 star motel6’s through to 5 star luxury hotels across Europe and the US depending on our trips. If I pay £50 to stay in a hotel and the carpets are a bit dated this does not phase me...it’s £50 for a reason! If I give 5 stars it’s not because the hotel is 5 star it’s because my experience has been excellent for the price I’ve paid. So now for my review.....This was my first time staying in Super8 and I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve had some good and bad experiences in Motel6’s which meant on this roadtrip I tried to stay away from the usual motel except for this one stop. As we were visiting the NASA space centre I thought we would use this as a base. 10 minute drive from the centre and 15 minutes from Kemah Boardwalk the motel was an excellent location. Check in was easy, room typical motel style with comfy bed, coffee maker, fridge, tv with movie channels and a few extras like bathroom toiletries. Place was very clean, never managed breakfast, staff were excellent. Perfect for my one night stop over! Top tip... across the street you have the Big Dallas Country dance hall and on Wednesday nights is $5 entry and tally cheap drink, while you watch the locals do some good old country dancing!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Large, clean bedroom, separate sitting area with sofa & desk, microwave and fridge. The breakfast was good: Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, boiled eggs, cinnamon rolls, cereal, oatmeal packets, juice, coffee. Unfortunately, they were out of spoons and after several guests looked in cupboards and drawers, we asked the desk clerk for spoons. She took the empty container, left...and never came back! We left after 10 minutes and she still hadn't come back.

Date of stay: February 2018