All reviews hardy toll road front desk staff near airport the shuttle driver marriott property business trip rooms are comfortable iah dishwasher sofa appliances
Reviewed 12 May 2018

This place is dated, old and not particularly clean. Only stayed here, because United messed up my flights again. The property is nowhere near anything useful. Fortunately, there is a shuttle that can take you places and to the airport (hence 2/5).

Breakfast was horrible and not up to Residence Inn standards. Staff were friendly, yet not particularly well trained. The "fitness room" is a closet with 3 treadmills. Fortunately, the shuttle will take you to a gym nearby.

I say stay away. There are many more good hotels in the area for a similar price. Big mistake.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GourmandTrashPanda
Diana F, Manager at Residence Inn Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Diana Fernandez and I am the Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Houston North. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 2818204563. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Residence Inn Houston North.

2818204563

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I have recently revisited this hotel after not not being in town for 7 years. great service from all the staff, very friendly and welcoming.
Hotel has all you need and is perfect set up for longer stays, fridge freezer, kitchen hob, oven microwave and dishwasher.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Houston North for your recent travels to Houston.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey and we look forward to serving you again soon!

281-820-4563

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The front desk employee named Jasmine didn’t give me the correct information for the shuttle service and when i came back down in the morning to ask her again she said she couldn’t help me. I had to pay for a taxi to get to the airport because of the wrong information she gave me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank joethompson125

Dear joethompson125,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Diana Fernandez and I am the Assistant General Manager at the Residence Inn Houston North. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me by email . I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Residence Inn Houston North.

281-820-4563

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived at this property very late near midnight woke up in the morning to find bedbugs in the bed… Stay at Marriott properties all over the world and have never experienced that ever anywhere on the planet. Better to stay elsewhere!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. As I explained on the email you sent us, the picture you included in the email is of a spider not a bed bug. We do have a pest control program in place but despite our best efforts, bugs might still slip inside the building. This is unfortunately a normal occurrence in the warm Houston weather. I am very sorry you had this experience at our hotel, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The front desk girl named Jasmine was so rude to us. She didn’t even greet us when we walked in because she was using her cellphone and when we asked her for a room she gave us an attitude. Y’all should really hire nicer people to work here because honestly it makes me not want to go back to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple