“Super fast and great quality ”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #63 of 8,659 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Had 30 minutes to catch my flight They had me on a table in no time and guaranteed a Lobster-salad in 5 minutes. They delivered with a smile. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

In town for OTC conference. Traveling back to Tampa and ready for a “real” meal after overpriced trade show grub.
I ordered the Moroccan Salmon & Shrimp, as recommended by the kind hostess, and Beefsteak Tomato salad.
Tomatoes were 1/2” thick & juicy. Blue cheese and all were fresh. Very nice!
The main dish ... that was Amazing. Fresh, interesting flavors, using leaves of tarragon, mint and cilantro! Garlic cloves were great, but not at all overpowering. Couscous was perfectly cooked. Salmon, perfectly prepared ... moist with a slight, flavorful sear, and the sauce ... Wow!
Generous lumps of crab meat and three large shrimp. All around Excellent meal!
Get Some!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Wow. We wandered in at Houston Hobby while we waited for our flight. My husband was drawn in by the shrimp po boy and loved every bite. Great flavor and very fresh. I opted for the seafood Cobb salad. I asked for no egg due to allergies and the manager came out to check on my specific needs. The salad was awesome. The lump crab was huge. The shrimp were large, peeled and tasty. The maple glaze bacon was superior.

Also - the manager checked back in and comped is desert just because.

I was pleased to see the wait staff working together in a way that seemed like they are a happy team.

Great place. We will come again.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited this chain in other cites so we kinda knew what to expect as far as the menu is concerned. Our food was delivered as ordered and was hot. Our server was attentive and knew the menu well. As with other locations it’s not cheap but probably the best food you’ll find in an airport. As with most airport restaurants it was crowded, loud and the tables much too close for the price you’re paying. But, a very nice meal indeed!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Airport food right? Often we are rushed and the food is relatively poor but this isn't the case here. Accommodated our party of 6 very efficiently and we had excellent service throughout, which included asking us how long until our flight etc. which is a nice touch.

Lot of food including huge portions of fries - too much actually. I am not a seafood fan unlike the rest of my party so this would not have been my first choice but the pita wrap I had was pretty good. My fellow diners pronounced the food very good and the apps were indeed of a high quality.

VERY expensive in my opinion but I guess they have you captive. $30 for an entree in an airport eatery is probably par for the course for this type of cuisine but man, the bill for 6 of us was high cost indeed. Still, a nice place to eat with good service.