All reviewsstep csfront deskcancelled flightshuttle serviceairport shuttlefree shuttlerestaurant staffgreat customer serviceflat screen tvfree breakfastbed was very comfortablebusiness tripajiahtoothbrushwalmartradius
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Park Inn for about 11 days. It's easy to get the shuttle service from the Jeorge Bush Intercontinental airport. Being near the airport has an added advantage of not getting into heavy traffic especially on the day of your flight. The rooms were reasonably priced and the service was quite prompt. I was always impressed by the room service. Learning Spanish was quite fun with them. The morning breakfast was always awesome. Kudos to the kitchen staff for all the delicious food and for their hard work to put up all the food ready by such an early hour. Now there two special people whom i wanted to thank personally; Michelle Paige and Angela Welch. I never felt like a foreinger far away from home as they always made me feel welcome. Their kindness has touched me and beyond. Michelle with her sweet smile and kind words was always the easiest to talk to just in case. Such a warm person she is. Will always remember her. Thank you. Angel, the manager, you indeed were an angle for me when you went a step further and helped me out with the Walmart situation. Small gestures go a long way to have a person's faith in kindness stay put. You might not have realised because maybe what you did was just a small act for you but for that person in need you might have been an angel at that moment. You indeed were for me. I will always remember you. Thank you so much. If that is the work ethics staffs at Park Inn have then I, with all my heart, strongly recommend it for anybody who is visiting Houston. Amazing place to stay. Looking forward to stay there again if i am visiting Houston next time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
A B, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Houston North & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will send Angela and Michelle your warm compliments. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I was a little unsure of this place at first because of some of the reviews but it well exceeded my expectations for students. The staff (Angeline and Courtney) here are very helpful and informative, the shuttle options are great and the wait time was short, they offer snacks and breakfast for students. This is a very convenient place for students that are testing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
A B, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Houston North & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the staff as well as your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
A B, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Houston North & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Have been at Park Inn for a quite some time now and it's a great place especially if you have Dahlia and Angeline around. They are by far the most efficient, organized, hard working and absolutely wonderful.They always have a beautiful smile to greet you.If you come to park inn , do meet these wonderful ladies ,coz you they define generosity, honesty and efficiency. Thank you Dahlia and Angeline for making my stay so good. I hope you guys achieve the best in life.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our pleasant front desk staff and your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very close to Houston international airport, walking distance to night clubs, stores, restaurants, etc. Stayed here prior flight back home to Seattle in May. Somehow myself and few of my friends had issues with the keys after checked in. It was OK after second keys were issued....

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
A B, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Houston North & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

We are sorry to hear that your keys were not working after the initial check-in process, our first priority is always to ensure guest satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and your review gives us the opportunity to correct deficiencies in our service. We hope for continued opportunities to make a more favorable impression in the future. - Park Inn by Radisson, Houston North, TX