US$221
Westin.com
US$165
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$134
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites(Houston)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$140
Doubletree.com
US$161
US$129
US$234
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$87
All reviewsstaff is very friendly and courteousnewer propertyhighly recommend staying hereoutstanding hotelfront deskloved this hotelgreat customer servicecomfortable bedsa great staystay there againfree breakfastcstollsbeltwayfixturesgmgym
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My visit was great!!! The staff members was very polite and helpful if needed Everything went smooth and most of all my kids enjoyed themselves and I would stay there again. Also I will recommend my family and friends

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Andrew C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Northwest Houston at Beltway 8, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear your stay with us was great and that your kids enjoyed it. We hope you can come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

But this wasn't anything special. Solid stay, though. Clean, great internet. Received an upgrade, but the room was smack dab next to the Interstate, with serious road noise. Was difficult to communicate with the staff, so I stayed put. Had to scan my credit card for the full stay mount at check in, which was weird. Then, went to the hotel market for a 16 oz. drink, $2.73! I don't mind paying a premium but I do mind being gouged. I stayed thirsty, my friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time on giving us feedback.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in multiple rooms of this hotel, on multiple occasions... and each stay was for multiple days and nights. This is important because I have more experience than a casual guest might. The hotel was built with luxury grade, high end materials. Whether crossing the lobby, opening a door, or stepping into a shower glass enclosure, the materials you see and touch are solid. The housekeepers are preparing rooms with great attention to detail. The furnishings make these suites stand above other hotels in this price range. The beds are prepared with care and are pillow top style and are some of the softest I've experienced. Tile and carpets here are tasteful and high quality. AC units are wall thermostat controlled and TVs are wall mounted flat screens. A guest's needs are covered with in room refrigerators, coffee makers, and microwaves. Morning breakfast is well apportioned and has something for everyone. The property is bright, well illuminated and secure. Parking is appropriate. The staff from GM David Villegas downward are friendly, professional and efficient. They smile, they enjoy their guests and they look for opportunities to go above and beyond for their guests. Having said that I would score this hotel among the highest in Houston. As someone with occasional lower back issues I will mention that the beds are so soft I do worry in a long term stay that they might be too soft for me. For most guests though, these comfortable beds would be reason enough to stay here. I will tell you this hotel is so well rounded, I would stay here and sleep on the floor before staying at an inferior hotel at a higher price. This is the only hotel I visit given my choice. A+

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Texan8174

WOW! Thank you so much for the amazing and awesome review! We're really thankful to hear our hotel and staff are completely outstanding. We will make sure to do our best in continuing to improve our services! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Very confortable, some days got wine and cake at the afternoon in the happy hour, that was very good, breakfast also very good, room very clean everyday that i stayed here, with tea and coffee and lemon water

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Willy F

Awesome! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our happy hour. We have it every Tuesday and Wednesday night! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and staff was amazing and very helpful.. Breakfast was also great! Would definitely recommend this location.. Easy access to all major freeways. And near by stores and restaurants.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Andrew C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Northwest Houston at Beltway 8, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed our staff and the location of our hotel! Please come back and stay with us anytime!