All reviews full kitchen space center front desk room was spotless small pool king bed would definitely stay here again a nice place to stay an extended stay hot tub first floor galveston starbucks kemah inns cooktop kitchenette
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Was traveling by myself the room was very comfortable clean roomy and updated and I felt safe, the staff was helpful and nice the location was also a great help that make this trip the best I will be suggesting this to all family and friends.Thank you

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Austin D, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Houston - NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Amazing staff! My wife is sensitive to chemicals and they cleaned the room without chemicals for us. Great location, Close to everything I needed and only 5 minutes off of the freeway. Clean rooms and property.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We strive to do all we can to make our guests comfortable. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

this place is real nice gives you a an apartment feel people are very nice. they are finish with the remodel an the office is back. they went out of there way to make sure everything was comfortable for me I would stay here again in a Texas heart beat (now that's big).

Stayed: September 2018
Austin D, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Houston - NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Casual Stay,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. Everyone here is excited about completing our renovations and we are happy to hear you like our Re-imagined hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Prior to staying the first weekend in August I had never heard of Sonesta Hotel. But now that I know I will be requesting to stay all the time. The rooms were wonderful - spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and didn't leave anything out when explaining the property grounds. I will be back and let everyone know what a nice hotel with great prices.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Austin D, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Houston - NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you so much for choosing Sonesta ES Suites for your family gathering. We hope to have you back next time!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Room was real nice and clean. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Will be back again soon. Room 421 was beautiful. Located near a lot of restaurants and Mall. Walmart and Target are within a few miles of hotel. About 20 min. away from Kemah Boardwalk and about 40 min. away from Schlitterbahn in Galveston. Starbucks and McDonald’s are within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Austin D, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Houston - NASA Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Kendrick,

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community.