All reviews rental car other hotels hot breakfast place to stay desk staff iah shuttle keys freeway
Reviewed 10 April 2015

This is a typical Comfort Suites hotel. The rooms are clean and a good size. The Wifi works well. Check in and out is always quick and easy. I stay here once a month on my way out of country and I plan to keep staying here.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Gerald K
Reviewed 4 March 2015

If I wanted a average or standard hotel experience why would I pay to stay here? Good question. This hotel, according to them, is average and standard. The uncomfortable mattress- standard, the thin towels-standard, the rickety desk chair - standard, cheap, thin shower curtain - standard. Need I say more? Oh, and don't let the name "suites" fool you, that is standard too I guess. A partial wall, with glass doors dividing the bedroom from the sitting room. So even if someone wanted to sleep while others watched TV, there is no way to limit the sound or the light. Speaking of light, how hard would it be to put some other light other than the stark ceiling light, or an itty bitty desk light in the sitting area? One good thing..... The breakfast was pretty good, I'm sorry standard. Which is a good thing because there is NOTHING near here. Oh and the food must be pretty good because the staff sure ate it up! I know this is just a lay over hotel, but maybe you should raise your standards.

Room Tip: All the rooms are standard, no differences.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sydney47
Reviewed 22 February 2015

Have stayed at many Comfort Suites and have never been let down but this one was a little special. We had an early morning flight and wanted to stay near the airport and this one was very close. We figured on a park and ride at a near by parking lot but while staying at the Comfort found out that for $5 a day we could leave our car there and they provided shuttle service back and forth to the airport. This made out trip start out with a 4Star send off - Thanks Again to the Staff of Comfort

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2015

Spent one night due to missed flight connections so I really did not have time to research local hotels. Found this property to be clean & quiet. The front desk was very helpful & very importantly the airport shuttle ran on time. Breakfast bar in the morning was slightly below standards that I expect from this brand & similar brands. Fast food was about a brisk 5-7 minute walk (well lit).

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Albert B
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Due to United Airlines canceling flights before bad weather we got stuck in Houston, TX for a few nights. Our 1st night we stayed at another hotel, but it was horrible, so we checked out and came to this hotel. Very happy we moved hotels.

This Comfort Inn was very clean and quiet. Quick check in and nice size room.

Breakfast was included and the area was very clean and all the food was fresh.

Would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple