All reviews king size bed free breakfast was nice priced right refrigerator and microwave frontage road one night stay easy access shopping and restaurants new carpet great price other hotels heb rakesh backside padre dresser freeway
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent management and staff . Very clean. This will be the only place I stay in Harlingen! I travel all over the Southwest and I rarely find a hotel so accommodating and friendly. Also, very good breakfast.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We came to Harlingen to help my aunt prepare to move. We found the best price and location at Quality Inn. We plan to stay for 2 weeks! The first few days we were too busy to go up for breakfast, but were pleasantly surprised when we did go.
Our room was away from traffic and was easily accessed from the major streets.
Lots of shopping within walking distance; employees were very friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

We had an excellent experience! Good bargain for the money. Clean facility, friendly staff, fresh and adequate breakfast. Good location, easy to negotiate travel in the area. We will stay here again next year. We were able to check in early to work around our schedule.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2016

We found that the receptionist was friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and bright. The breakfast had a variety of choices. The pool was under repair but we can see that these improvements would be beneficial to the customers. I would recommend this motel to my friends.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I don't generally spend a great deal on lodging if I'm alone....it isn't that important to me, so long as the place is clean, and includes breakfast. That being said.........The place appears to be an older property, but not bad. My room was clean, it was surprisingly quiet for being next to the freeway. My room was on the backside of the property so that may have buffered the noise somewhat. My biggest thing was that breakfast was advertised as being available. Breakfast here was lacking; not much to choose from. There was a waffle machine and a toaster if you wanted something warm. I guess I could have microwaved one of the available hardboiled eggs; not sure how that would have worked out. Other than that, cold cereal or bite size muffins. Not what I'd advertise as "breakfast". Overall, for a two night stay, it worked.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business