See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Here in Texas for a business trip spending 2 weeks. Talk about value for your money this is the place. The staff here is amazing and friendly, they make you feel as you were home. Clean spacious rooms and warm environment. Close to shopping areas and downtown Harlingen. Everything is close to your room. Think of this place as your little convenient apartment with your needs to accomplish your trip, wether it be business or pleasure. M.J (property manager) has been warm and welcoming everyday, assisting in any and every way she can. Very sweet and friendly person. I recommend anyone coming to stay here. just wonderful

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Matt W
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Harlingen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

Hearing back from happy customers is one of the best things we can receive as a company. We strive to provide a clean, safe, and affordable environment for our guests. We are glad to hear we did that for you. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I've been staying here for several months for work and I love it. It's like having a small apartment where I can cook and enjoy my evenings after a hard days work. The staff that work here are friendly and efficient . There's not another place in town where you get this much for the price you pay. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. Love it ad hoping that wherever my work sends me next that there will be another value place to stay!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Logan H
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Harlingen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

We love hearing back from customers that truly enjoyed their stay with Value Place. We strive to provide an environment where our guests can feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you for providing us with positive insights and we wish you well in your future travels. The Value Place team hopes you continue to enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

The staff at Value Place Harlingen have been absolutely amazing. We have felt welcome since day one! The rooms are clean and spacious too! Plus I can feed my family of 4 from my own kitchen in our room. We've saved money and have loved our stay!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Renae O
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Harlingen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Hearing back from happy customers is one of the best things we can receive as a company. We are glad you encountered our friendly staff during your stay. Thank you for sharing your kind words and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

I have now been here a year and everything is still great. Convenient to the beach and work. And everything is taking care of. The ladies at the front desk are the best. Great customer service. you dont have to worry able cable or power.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank steven02lester

We are lucky to have a customer like yourself. Thank you so much for your continued support and kind words you shared. If there is anything we can do during your stay, please let us know. We hope you continue to enjoy your stay at Value Place Harlingen.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

My fiance and I came to Harlingen in March and it is now August. Value place has become our home away from home. It's affordable, clean, and the staff working here is amazing when it comes to taking care of your needs and providing quick, efficient, and friendly service. The rooms feel like you are in a small apartment with plenty of room to cook a meal and hang out after a hard day's work. The staff works hard to get you the best deals possible and all fees are upfront so you know what you are paying for. We would recommend this place to everyone!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Kristina S
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Harlingen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

We are happy to have both of you as customers. It means a lot to know you have enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for our guests. We are glad we have done this for you. WE hope you continue to enjoy your stay at Value Place.