All reviews front desk marriott properties free weights no big deal little things place to stay room was clean pleasant stay lobby profile elevator lee houston toiletries closet maintenance couch
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here off and on for three weeks. I cannot day enough great things about this hotel. The staff is friendly. Michelle the manager is hands on and very helpful if a situation arises. The rooms are clean and updated. The staff always made me feel welcome

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

A little different than most courtyards I stay at, this is an older property that could use a little care. Lobby updated but rest of property could be spruced up. On arrival was not recognized as an Elite guest, was not offered a water as is custom in most Courtyard’s I normally stay at. Elevator not near lobby but down a hallway or two etc, strange design. Room clean, has separate sink area from bath toilet area, new style couch, large led tv etc but all fairly basic. Had some WiFi issues, could not get resolved even with the very well appreciated help of staff (mega points for trying). The only big disappointment was I Had booked room that included Bfk but told on ordering that I had to select Bfk items from (Govt or Group menu) not very appetizing. Never had this happen in any Courtyard anywhere anytime. When you book a room with Bfk you should be able to select of the menus board.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Loved my room. It was spacious and clean as were the bathroom and closet. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was professional. Would have appreciated compilmentary breakfast; this makes a big difference for travelers. Would like to return but breakfast may be the deciding factor.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Sabrina L, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! While some hotels do offer complimentary breakfast options, The Courtyard has an Upscale Feels, offering a Bistro on-site (with full bar) that has something to appease every guest, We offer a free water station daily and complimentary coffee in your room. As for breakfast we offer a wide variety of options from small energy bars and ready to eat meals in our Market and the Bistro serves small continental items like fresh fruit and muffins or you can sit and unwind and enjoy something hot and made to order like our Sunrise Scrambler or Thick Cut French Toast. We also proudly brew Starbucks Beverages & offer a variety of pastry and sandwich options. We do hope you consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This location is not in a downtown location, by an airport or even by a tourist attraction. It is a regular Marriott situated in a small city, yet beginning April 15 they started charging $6 a day to park! Currently they are not charging Gold or Platinum members this fee. If they suddenly find a way to add extra revenue nightly at our expense, what is to keep other Marriotts to follow? I am a Platinum Premiere member and have been for the last 12 years. I am refusing to stay at this hotel going forward until they do away with this greedy attempt to add more dollars to their pocket. Hotel itself is fine and would normally rate a 4, but the parking is ridiculous! Hope they come to their senses soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sabrina L, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for this, there was a new company initiative for parking charges in downtown locations and unfortunately our hotel was on that list. We have discussed this with corporate and have been advise this was accidental. We have updated our system and ensured this will be removed moving forward. Thank you very much for brining this to our attention, once again we apologize for the inconvenience but do look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I recently had the opportunity to stay here on a brief business trip. I was greeted with smile and a welcoming attitude by the young lady at the front desk. My room was exceptional. The bar and food service was excellent from the standpoint of both quality of the products and the professionalism of the bartender and server. They were friendly, conversational and sincere. Thoroughly enjoyed my entire stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent stay & review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our Valley Hospitality. We strive to make a warm welcoming impression on all our guests from the moment they arrive to every department they interact with. I am glad to hear that our friendly staff did just that for you during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.