All reviews front desk marriott properties free weights top floor little things place to stay room was clean pleasant stay business trip lobby profile elevator houston toiletries closet maintenance couch
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I recently had the opportunity to stay here on a brief business trip. I was greeted with smile and a welcoming attitude by the young lady at the front desk. My room was exceptional. The bar and food service was excellent from the standpoint of both quality of the products and the professionalism of the bartender and server. They were friendly, conversational and sincere. Thoroughly enjoyed my entire stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sabrina L, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay & review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our Valley Hospitality. We strive to make a warm welcoming impression on all our guests from the moment they arrive to every department they interact with. I am glad to hear that our friendly staff did just that for you during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I am with a flight crew. Amidst all the horrific happenings in Houston and surrounding areas I have been rerouted to stay here for 25 hours. Yesenia, Rocky, and Leo have become my best friends. From the van ride to the hotel to maintenance they all could not have been more helpful. I want changed to a balcony room so I could enjoy some fresh air without leaving my room. Was given recommendations on places to go eat and surrounding entertainment to pass the time. And they found some electrical tape so I could fix the handle on my bag to make it through 2 more days of my trip before finally returning home. The hotel is also very nice and the food is wonderful at the restaurant. I plan on checking out the pool tomorrow. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Looking forward to coming back and staying here. On a side note, but very important, a lady with her 2 children came in while I was checking in. They were asking about about donations of toiletries and such to send to the hurricane victims. Her children wanted to help the people( great parenting) . The older boy came up with all these ideas of getting things that would be helpful without asking for monetary donations. The mgr was very accommodating in helping , even gave them a case of crayons as well! Just a great bunch of people!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sabrina L, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review. The tragedy our state faced this past month was terrible and we were glad to help. Our staff strives to ensure we do everthing we can to assist our guests and Im glad you were able to experience first hand some of their friendly and helpful personalities. We look forwardto welcoming you back to the area next time you are in Harlingen :)

Area General Manager

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've been staying at this hotel for over 17 years. The hotel has been well maintained and updated over the years. The rooms are well maintained and clean. Our room was on the top floor and at the end of the hall. It was nice and quiet. The staff was provided excellent service.

Room tip: Top floors are best
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sabrina L, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thanks so much for your years of loyalty to Marriott and our Courtyard in Harlingen. We appreciate you being part of our family and look forward to seeing you on your next stay :)

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with a great location, close to restaurants and shopping. Fast, easy check-in with mobile check-in. Staff was very courteous and attentive from
Check in to check out and I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area.
There are really not many nice hotels to chose from in Harlingen, but this Courtyard by Marriott is worth it. Nice, clean, newly renovated rooms & lobby and a friendly staff make this a great stay for one night or several nights.

Date of stay: August 2017

Thank you for your recent stay & review! We are so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our Marriott Rewards Digital Check-in. Our Central location is only minutes from downtown and tons of attractions, restuarants and fun things to do. Our hotel was also renovated just last year. We look forward to seeing you again next time youre in Harlingen.

Area General Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff where friendly and thanked me for being platinum, but they didn't ask if I wanted the points as a gift at check in. No big deal it's on my profile so I may get them.
There was on guy at the front desk who may need to stay away from caffeine! He was LOUD! And verging on obnoxious. Talking about football and other sports loud enough that by the nice lounge area by the TV I could hear him very clearly.
Room was clean and well kept bathroom was clean. But the drain plug was broken and sitting on the side of the tub. Little things like that make a difference.
All in all a good hotel that I would stay at again if I'm back in the area.

Date of stay: June 2017
Sabrina L, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review. Rest assured, your points for being a Platinum will automatically be applied to your account. I do apologize for the bathroom plug and will ensure my maintenance staff looks at this immediately. I appreciate your loyalty to not only our hotel but to Marriott and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.