“Good food and great service!”

Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 79 Restaurants in Haltom City
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Description: Family owned restaurant
Description: Family owned restaurant
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I found Luigi's Italian Restaurant on Yelp, which directed me to GrubHub for online ordering and pickup. I had just moved to this area, and had never been to Luigi's before finding some good reviews on Yelp.
The good reviews I read were all on point. From the minute I walked in the door, I was treated very well. I had to wait a little longer for my pizza to be ready, and they threw in an extra pizza for waiting. I would recommend this to anyone. (And for those dining in...remember it is BYOB!)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We have been going to Luigi's since they opened at this location, and the staff is great, the food is great and the prices are reasonable. Everything is clean and we have enjoyed our many visits there. They now have live music on Friday and Saturday nights, which adds a nice touch to a night out. The lunch menu is very, reasonable and comparable to what you would pay for much lower, quality food at fast food restaurants. Highly, recommended!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This is a pleasant restaurant and we had great service. I had the chicken in cream brandy sauce served with spaghetti and it was quite delicious. It’s served with a salad - mostly iceberg lettuce but the dressing was tasty. Lunch portions were very large and the pricing was reasonable at around $10 ( which included the salad). The calzones are HUGE.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2017

It’s a small non-descriptive place. We couldn’t see inside from outside at all. Our waiter forgot my husband’s salad but both his Chicken Marsala and my Shrimp Scallopini were good.
Not for a first date or special occasion place but food was good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

First off they do not have the typical bread knots like other mom pop italian chains, these rolls are huge and delish! I usually get the eggplant rollatini which is great but tried the chicken siciliano this last time and it was pretty tasty. Cannoli's are HUGE

Date of visit: July 2017