All reviews front desk indoor pool wood floors waffles a wonderful stay sausage clean rooms easy access fast food staff was very friendly hot tub workout room would stay here again large room dallas area fitness center nice breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The breakfast was average, but was hot and there was plenty of it. The front desk personnel were friendly. Room was clean and modern. There was a small mix up to where I was charged more than what I had booked the room for. Jeffery at the front desk was very nice about it and took down my information. The manager handled it in a timely manner and ensured that I was refunded for the amount I was over charged. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for the review. I will let Jeffrey know your comments and he will surely be pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Planned a trip recently back to the Dallas area to allow my aging parent to reconnect with family. We booked two rooms and requested one for my mom with ADA accessibility. The original description of the rooms indicated there would be recliners in each room. When following up with the local staff, I learned that they had recently gone through a remodel and no longer had recliners. I was extremely disappointed. The person on the phone asked if she could check into possibilities and get back with me. I received a call back with in minutes with options available to me. I ultimately ordered a powerlift chair delivered from a local medical supply company. The local staff worked closely with the medical supplier to accommodate our needs. The chair was delivered and placed in my mother's room prior to our arrival and was picked up after our departure. We checked in to our hotel around midnight, after a day of back-to-back flights. My mother was tired and had little to eat and was not able to go back out for food. A young night clerk, Tyler, was incredibly helpful. He went out of his way to pull items from the kitchen to allow my mother to have something to eat. Additional requests for my mother were met with a smile. We were impressed with the level of amenities available at this site, i.e. indoor heated pool, hot tub and work out room. Rooms were comfortable and clean. We will definitely return.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for the review of our hotel! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us due to our amazing staff, great location, and comfortable rooms. We appreciate you sharing that our consistency in the quality of your stay sets us apart from other hotels nearby. We look forward to all your future stays with us!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We've stayed here before and decided to come back when we were back in town. We were not disappointed. Great staff, clean hotel. Overall great experience. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again when we come back to town.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the 5-Star review of our hotel! We are very happy to hear you had another wonderful stay with us due to our amazing staff, great location, and comfortable rooms. We appreciate you sharing that our consistency in the quality of your stays sets us apart from other hotels nearby. We look forward to all your future stays with us!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Stayed after attending a concert at Starplex in Dallas. Very convenient to the venue. Rooms and service were excellent. Didn't make it to breakfast but appreciated the ability to have a late check out so we could sleep in after our late night out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

This hotel was all I look for in a hotel. The room was clean, had no unpleasant odor and most importantly, the bed was comfortable. When I'm in this neck of the woods again, I'll be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our warm and friendly staff and convenient location! We look forward to seeing you again soon!