“A great place for East-End”

Mama Teresa's Flying Pizza
Ranked #8 of 328 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Good solid interpretations of solid Italian comfort food! Easy ordering, inventive selections, helpful staff, great informal atmosphere!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We ordered the fried ravioli for starters and they were good. A note on attention to detail: The marinara dipping sauce was warm, not ice cold like most places. We ordered a large pepperoni and garlic pizza and found it to be quite good (we will be enjoying it for breakfast as well). All in all, it was a good dining experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

My friends and I stopped in here for dinner while visiting for the weekend. We ordered a pizza and two orders of fettuccine alfredo. It was cool watching them toss the pizza but I wasn't as impressed with it as I had thought I would be. While good it lacked something for me and the pizza sauce was so scorching hot that I burnt my mouth with the first bite. The alfredo was good though. The atmosphere and the building was neat although small.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Great Pizza, pastas, nice bar. Decent service. Nice price. Fun watching the cook tossing the pizza crust.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our pizza- the hand tossed crust was absolute perfection! Not too thick or thin, and the right amount of crunch, and the cheese on the Tuscan Chicken Pizza was delicious. We went on a Saturday night - it was very busy, but we got seated in under 3 minutes.