“Mmmmmmmm love it !!!”

Mama Teresa's Flying Pizza
Ranked #9 of 325 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 1 February 2018

My husband and I were walking around town the night before my fist cruise. So much to look at if the love to look at how pretty the buildings are !!! Very awesome work. We came across a heavenly smell. Walk in......Mmmmmm that was great pizza. And staff was super. Thanks for a great meal.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This place is a hidden gem, for the past 4 years that we have been in Galveston for nutcracker we have missed out. I would see it around the corner but never visited because I'm not big on pizza. Glad we decided to give it a try. The atmosphere was great, music was playing, pizzas were being tossed in the air and we were greeted by a nice lady at the door. She was very attentive, I forgot her name. sorry.. The garlic bread served before the meal was fresh and tasty. The portions were big and everything was flavorful. We had a little bit of everything, we were a big party. Great food, will be visiting in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I have stopped at Momma Teresa’s numerous times over the last three or four months. Usually stop about 5:30 on my way home after working on the Strand. I order our favorite pizza ( not a regular menu item) and wine while waiting for the pizza. The staff is excellent and the bartender makes sure every thing is perfect before I leave.
I can’t say enough good things about the pizza or the staff. Both are excellent.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

First time here and it won’t be our last! The food was so worth the wait! We ordered the fried cheese and the calamari. Fried cheese was good, calamari was a little over cooked. Both came with hot marinara sauce. Husband and daughter ordered pizza, both said it was amazing. I had the shrimp Alfredo. It was really good! Sauce was creamy, noodles were perfectly cooked, the bread that came with is was soft and yummy. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Food was superb, staff were awesome, atmosphere was great, and they accommodated a severe nut/pea allergy. It was so delicious and fresh!! I would highly recommend eating here!