“Candy, Candy, Candy, & Ice Cream!”

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Ranked #6 of 13 Dessert in Galveston
Reviewed 20 May 2017

This was the best Candy Store on The Strand. Skip all the other places and go here first. They have a wide selection of assorted chocolates, candy apples, and other snacks all made in house. They also serve Bluebell Ice Cream. We did not buy the apples but the staff working there offered to cut them up for us if we wanted one. Our kids choose the Bluebell Ice Cream and my wife and I had some of the truffles. Will go here again on future trips. It is pricey but worth it. You can tell the staff puts a lot of love into place and their treats.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The chocolates were superb, we bought several individual pieces and some tiger butter. Not a single piece went to waste. They also had Carmel apples which were delicious. Another wonderful place on the strand

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I had to stop by and get a caramel apple and ice cream cone! This place is a must see if you love all things chocolate.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Such wonderful treats that are made in store! Very hard to choose which was my favorite... I think they were called chocolate praline almonds. I am not hooked!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Have to visit everytime in Galveston! They have the best candy apples and the best peanut butter cups! Must buy an assortment of goodies each time I'm there. The staff is friendly and helpful each time I go. I tried their frozen bananas with chocolate and nuts... it's to die for! The only problem is parking on the weekends and if you're handicapped they have stairs! So I bring back up help for the stairs! It's worth it!