“Great coffee and atmosphere ”

MOD Coffee House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in Galveston
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Found this cafe by accident. Looking for a place to go out of the rain. As soon as we entered it felt friendly. Eclectic style. Friendly staff and we were new in town.
The coffee was delicious and my husband had 1 of the specialty teas, of which there is a good range.
I enjoyed a vegan zucchini bread on my return visit.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great coffee, delicious breakfast goodies, wonderful dog-friendly sidewalk area, good local art on display and a never-ending parade of residents and visitors making the MOD an exceptional place for a break!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I highly anticipated this stop being a huge fan of specialty coffee and I was not disappointed!!
I had a wonderful latte and a scrumptious piece of vegan zucchini bread even though I am not vegan. Loved the vibe and sat upstairs in a cozy room and enjoyed our conversation while eating and drinking. Great brand Katz coffees!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This place is always busy, but there is never a long wait. The staff is always in a great mood and pleasurable to chat with. I always get the tasty Vegan Zucchini with Almond Milk Vanilla Bean.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I always have coffee for breakfast and lunch here when my day off, was so nice and relaxing place near my home. Thank you for the great service.

Date of visit: July 2018