“Good Noodle Soup”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Love the White Meat chicken soup!! My kids love the Lo Mein!! Great place to eat. We own Get Hooked Fishing Charters on the island and this is one of our favorite places

Reviewed 26 February 2016

My daughter attends TAMUG and enjoys going to Pho 20. So we came for lunch while visiting our daughter. The food, atmosphere, and service were all excellent. Other diners seemed to be enjoying their time as well. The menu is fairly extensive -- hard to imagine not finding something you'll love.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I have tried all sorts of things on their menu and it's all good! Pho is excellent, house lo mein is my go to for takeout, their basic Chinese and Vietnamese are all amazing!

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent service.
Pho is good and comes out from the kitchen in just a few minutes.

They seem to have lots of repeat business and regular customers which is a good thing

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Fantastic. Wonderful service even though they we very busy. We did have to wait for 10 min as we had 5 of us and it was a small busy place. Beautiful decor, huge portions and a large menu. Something for all. I had wished I had shared with my our as they did not have a kids menu. Small bowls were enough for two. Good price and friendly service too.

1  Thank Rebecca H