“Yummy bbq”

Bbq Barn
Ranked #141 of 320 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this place a great little barbecue spot the the food was so delicious and the service was really great made us feel very welcome

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped on a whim and were pleasantly surprised! The hand pressed burgers were made to order and, hands down, the best burgers we have tasted!
Atmosphere is eclectic and fun. Mona, the owner is very personable and attentive. Stop by!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We found this place through Google maps and thought we would give it a try. I must say we were pleasantly surprised. This little hole in the wall has good food, (I recommend the potato salad), friendly faces and cool decor. If I come back this way, I'm there...

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Went to BBQ Barn with a friend last week, we ordered the three meat BBQ plate. The meat was ok, it was dry and somewhat bland , it was also delivered with a small sample cup of sauce,nothing on it . I've had BBQ in most parts of the country and this is the first place that didn't offer macaroni and cheese as a side option. I had green beens instead , they were not good,with an odd vinegar taste. There was a small bar there but no tap beers. We were the only folks at the restaurant. Our server was pleasant.

7  Thank David B
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We were a bit skeptical upon arrival but we were between lunch and dinner. The sausage and pork sandwiches were amazing - the burger the kids split was massive and the buffalo deep fried burger was beyond amazing! The waitress was very helpful and kind to the kids.....this means a lot! Probably one of the cleanest bathrooms in a restaurant I have ever been in!