All reviews scrambled eggs and sausage moody gardens flight museum cruise terminal very clean hotel a wonderful place to stay balcony room yogurt hot tub free breakfast seawall blvd across the street fishing pier adjoining rooms outdoor pool short walk to the beach stay at this hotel again
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

It seems like a nice hotel from the outside. I booked the hotel on hotwire. They gave me a handicapped room with one bed for two guys when I went downstairs to ask for sheets and blankets.they looked at me . they gave me one blankets and a set of sheets. The only good part was the shuttle to the port to catch a cruise. I will not be staying here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
gm_tx885, General Manager at Comfort Suites Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

Mark M,

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced while at our hotel. This greatly concerns me and I know that given the opportunity we can make this up to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with other concerns that you may have.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Stayed here a night before a cruise. Comfortable room and a bar off the lobby. Also, the breakfast was ample in the morning. They do have a shuttle to the docks for a small fee. Would recommend this to anyone flying in to Houston prior to a cruise.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dcwhit

Dcwhit,

Thank you for coming to stay here at the Comfort Suites her in Galveston! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and our shuttle service that we provide. We also pride ourselves on our housekeeping staff and the quality of our rooms. We hope that we can see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We have stayed before. Always get room with hot tub. We are returning next week This Hotel is affordable and near Moody Gardens. We plan to get away here as much as possible. The balcony and being able to see the beach, incredible.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Catzeyz,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and staying with us here at the Comfort Suites here in Galveston. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you here. We hope that we can continue to have your business in the future. See you again soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I chose this hotel after reading tons and tons of reviews and I was not disappointed. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was complimentary and there were alot of options.
The only downfall was that they weren't able to accommodate my last minute request to spend an extra night, but the island was packed, so that was totally understandable (and totally my fault for waiting until the last minute to decide to extend our trip).

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Erin H,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that we could accommodate you during your stay. I do apologize that we were not able to extend your stay while you were here. The breakfast here is truly outstanding with our many options. We hope that we can see you again in the near future for a longer amount of time.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

They were obviously understaffed which had they not been, I'd imagine some of our annoyances wouldn't of happened. There was only one person working when we checked in and she was rushed. The room was fine, but it didn't seem as clean as it could have been. The door to the patio doesn't lock and we heard others complaining about that too. The pullout bed was kinda beat up and didn't have linens and I had to go ask for some at the desk. It took several minutes for someone to come to the desk and then they had to pull some out of the clean laundry and fold them for me. They were clean, but it was still odd that they had none ready. We slept okay on the bed, the bathroom was fine, but kinda dim. It was kinda chilly to swim but my daughter wanted to go to the hot tub, it wasn't very warm and the pool area was very messy. The breakfast was the real deal breaker. Most things were nearly gone, the pancake batter was too watery to use, the eggs were disgusting, the area was very messy. We won't stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
gm_tx885, General Manager at Comfort Suites Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Meaaagan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I take seriously all of the issues that occurred during your recent stay with us. I am currently working with all employees to resolve all of these issues. I know that the guest experience is the most important. We are currently going through many changes here at Comfort Suites and I know that with many of these changes your next stay with us with have a completely different outcome. Please feel free to reach out to me personally as we would love to have you back in the near future.