All reviews double tree swim up bar warm cookies front desk fire pit pleasure pier across the street the shuttle driver beach view a great stay mini fridge great view of the gulf fitness center free shuttle very nice hotel nice pool gulf of mexico
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I had multiple issues with this location. Toilet not working, told the front desk of issue and left for the evening. Came back at 12:00/Midnight, issue still not fixed. Another issue with check out, was basically told you're wrong, so sorry I can't fix that for you. Emailed manager and never heard a word from him.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and tell us about your stay. It is always our mission to ensure every guest has a positive, memorable experience and I am sorry to hear we fell short in this instance. Please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. We hope to have an opportunity to better serve you when your travels bring you back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Destination wedding was the occasion. Everything went smooth, staff was exceptional, and always friendly and helpful! Breakfast buffet was awesome with a great selection of food and beverages! Definitely will be staying again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience at the DoubleTree Galveston Beach with others on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your business and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I booked two rooms here for a little family get away, and I did it based on the rating I saw here. LOL I sound have dig a little deeper and read some of the reviews cause for around 400 a night this was one of DIRTIEST place I have ever stayed at. I don't even know were to begin, the room smelled of musk, the bathroom was sticky with hairs on the ground, dust in TV, dust on coffee maker, cookie crumbs under desk and bed, it was just bad. The pool had ripped chairs, wall paper falling off the hallway walls, Cracks in the walls of the dining area. I could maybe wrap my head around this if this price was cheaper but it was HIGH. So I check out the next day , we got in so late there was no were else to go, and checked into the Hilton Galveston Resort and for only 30is more a night is was a MILLION times better. I am in the process of contacting the Hilton customer service about this , but why such a big difference in quality and very little difference in price? Anyway don't stay here

Room tip: Just don't do it
1  Thank Kevin S

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stopped in here the night before boarding. Really a nice place and the prices did not gouge. Staff was great as expected. Would be nice to get some decent draft beers. Stayed walking distance away so this was pretty convenient.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be your hotel of choice when visiting Galveston.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We had a great stay at the DoubleTree and will return next year for our annual vacation to Galveston Island. The staff is very accomadating and professional. We love the pool and especially the Longboard Bar and grill.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are delighted to hear we have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to the Galveston area.