“Food was amazing”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 334 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax and take part in the Landry's Seafood experience.
Reviewed 13 November 2018

The shrimp cocktails were huge and fresh, the lobster was amazing. My husband had the Rib-eye and said it was one of the most flavorful steaks he had ever eaten. Our entire party was happy with their meals. Best part you can look out the window and see the Seawall just across the street, so it makes for a great location.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Excellent food and service - really enjoyed my meal at Landry's Would definitely recommend and go back next time in the area

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed several sample appetizers at dinner, and Brandt helped us select the perfect combination. He knew all the details of every dish. I had the seafood gumbo, excellent and shared the seafood trio salad with my hubby.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

New Orleans Crawfish Bread....Ok, I know most people will look at this and go "why is this idiot excited over bread?" Because it was amazing. I really dont know what else to say about it other than insanely good. And the Jumbo Fried Shrimp, my mouth is watering as I write this. If you go to Galveston and you dont try it, theres something wrong with you. It may be a little pricey for some, but the quality of food you get is more than worth the price. The serving staff was phenomenal and extremely helpful and friendly. Even with someone who is as picky as me. This is the standard that seafood and seafood restaurants should be measured against.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We had Thomas as our server and he was top notch! Very efficient and personable. The food was incredible. We will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: November 2018