“Great food, and lots of it!”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 322 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Neither my wife nor I could finish all the food on our plates. She had the Southern Fried Fish, and I had the Seafood Pasta. The house salad they serve with all meals is delicious, and well dressed. I left much of my pasta, in favour of helping my wife by eating one of her fish pieces. We were both stuffed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here on the night before our 5 day cruise. The fish was fresh. I enjoyed the large shrimp in my appetizer shrimp cocktail. It was national margarita day on that night so we ordered their 5$ margarita, it was good. It was a little pricey and since I’m doing this review after we got back from our cruise I’ll have to say it’s a little too pricey. Meal was ok tho.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We had a bit of a wait to be seated so I would recommend you make reservations. Once seated the service was good and the food was very good. There were four of us and we each had something different and we all thoroughly enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Dined @Landy's yesterday 2/25 a Sunday afternoon.The food was excellent the service outstanding the best lobster bisque my wife ever had and the Gumbo was great.Would have been 5 stars but for the loud rock musi c on the PA system.The entire large dining room was populated by grey haired people trying to have a quiet Sunday afternoon dinner .But the sound of wailing and moaning filled the room.We would have stayed for after dinner cocktails but the noise drove us out.Sorry four stars not five.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Was very surprised at the affordability of fresh seafood. The restaurant is well laid out and tastefully decorated. We went late so no wait. Split an appetizer and a combo platter, which came with salad and bread, each had one beer and bill right at 40 dollars. The house dressing which is a honey balsamic was delicious as was the New Orleans crawfish bread. Will definitely visit again.