“Fantastic server”

Ranked #10 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great sea view. Good food. My travel companions like this place above the other restaurants we visited. My shrimp and grits plate was very tasty, although it could have used more shrimp (forced to order a side plate of shrimp). Our server, Asha, was amazing. Super friendly, fast, and funny as well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, excellent pecan pie. Fast friendly service. Moderate prices. I had barbecue shrimp and grits followed by some of best pecan pie I ever had.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got the shrimp lunch special and it was very very good and the price was unbeatable. Our server Ruth was everything u would expect.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere at Buck's is wonderful. Laid back, mature, established but in no way stuffy. The outdoor lounge is wonderful for evenings watching the vacationers and Gulf while having a cocktail and bite to eat. The food is good and reasonably priced. Do not miss the best pecan pie in the world. Sometimes I go just for the pecan pie and they also make excellent gifts!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We were planning to go to Gaidos but they had a hour and a half wait so we went to sister restaurant Nick’s right next door. The food was delicious. The shrimp po-boy was one of the best I’ve had. The lobster bisque was outstanding. And the shrimp peques was rich but really great!!