“Place for seafood. Local recommended”
Review of Cajun Greek

Cajun Greek
Ranked #19 of 328 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Our mouth-watering seafood comes fresh from the Gulf and is seasoned w/ Cajun flair & served w/ your Greek favorites. Galveston Local's Favorite!
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This was recommended to me from a local as a must try place, and they were not wrong. Not much more than a bar atmosphere, but seafood galore, and some of the freshest on the island. A bit higher on prices than some other in the area, but well worth the wait and price. FYI: Only a beer and wine place, no alcoholic drinks.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Smaller place with a nice bar. You are seated and served here. I ordered a shrimp po boy and seafood gumbo. Everything looked delicious and my food was some of the best fried seafood I've had. Prices are great and the atmosphere was fun. If you are looking for a more laid back, cost effective place to eat some good home cooked seafood don't miss out on the Cajun Greek. The locals will tell you its outstanding.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is a MUST DO for authentic local / cajun cuisine! Great service, great food! We brought our Italian family in for a first taste at Gulf cuisine, and they loved it too! Make this your fist stop for chow!

1  Thank AudreiG1
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were in Galveston and have been wanting to try the Cajun Greek. It wasn't too busy when we arrived, got a table straight away. After a bit of confusion as to who our server would be, they got it sorted out. Needless to say it took a long time to get a drink. But after that, the service was great. We started with the Campechana it was ok. I had a seafood platter with grilled shrimp and fried oysters. I had Cajun rice and coleslaw as my sides. My husband had the Australian Seabass as his entree with grilled vegetables and coleslaw as his sides. Although I thought my seafood platter was priced a little high, I have to admit that the shrimp and oysters were defineatly fresh.

Date of visit: January 2018
3  Thank Jackie A
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The flounder was amazing. The shrimp was ok, not really fresh tasting. The burger was huge! The service was great!

1  Thank carrie s