“Good food”
Review of Cajun Greek

Cajun Greek
Ranked #16 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Our mouth-watering seafood comes fresh from the Gulf and is seasoned w/ Cajun flair & served w/ your Greek favorites. Galveston Local's Favorite!
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We have eaten here twice. Both times the service was very good. The food is also very good. I do wish that more sauce was put on the Po Boys though. The fried pickles are nicely seasoned. We will be back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great meal while visiting Galveston. Menu had a great selection to please kids to adults. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I have lived on the island in the past and I come here to visit at least once a year but had never even seen this restaurant until this visit. It was not crowded when we arrived, the service was excellent and the food outstanding! Our waiter, Darius, was very helpful with a special request. I had the blackened shrimp - very good, I might add- and my friend had the blue crab cakes. He is a connoisseur of crab cakes and he thought they were great!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Was here for lunch with my family, service was vary good the waiter was well informed and gave some good recommendations. This is just a little pricey, but the food is good.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Very pricey and the food does not have a lot of spice to it. I would have driven to texas city instead of going all the way to Galveston. Overall staff was friendly.

1  Thank Lenova34