“Great patio to eat, drink and watch the ships go by”

Willie G's Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Willie G's Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 322 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We enjoyed a drink and appetizers on the covered patio and was able to view the Carnival Valor cruise ship leaving port. Arnold, our waitstaff was very friendly and attentive even though we were outside. We enjoy visiting for a meal or just drinks.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

First time the food was great can’t wait to go back drinks good it’s sits on the water you could see the cruise ships

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This restaurant was suggested to us by one of the local merchants. We had a great view. Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The mimosa's were delicious! Our food was served quickly and was hot and very good. We would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great service, soft lights and above average seafood. Seafood platter was very pleasing & because I prefer my fish more flaked (which means longer cooking) the chef must really pay attention to a waiters notations. Hubby had the shrimp platter which allowed him to sample 4 different preps all excellent. The only reason I'm not ranking this establishment five stars is because there's alot of seafood competition on Galveston Island.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

First wife and I visited during their Happy Hour. Although they had many great Bar Food items at reasonable cost available we didn't want to have anything to eat yet; wife and I were getting ready to visit Strand (2 blocks away) for Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras Parade. Wife and I typically gets our gin martinis during each of our visits to Galveston throughout the year and here we got "great" ones. Janice did a great job. Later, after parade we returned for dinner. I had one of their large choices of gumbos and bisques; my lobster bisque was great. The shrimp enchilada plate I had was okay. Wife was still full from our late lunch at the Mosquito Café so she had their lettuce wedge salad and she found it quite different and better than expected. Since they stop serving dinner at 9:00 PM we typically missed ever eating here. We'll make it a point to return for their Happy Hour during future visits for both Bar Grub & drinks.