“Mardi Gras Dinner”

Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Indulge in the Island's finest, award-winning cuisine at The Steakhouse, featuring USDA Midwest grain-fed beef, live Maine lobster and an award-winning wine list. Recipient of the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award(R) since 2004 and selected as one of the "Top Ten Texas Steakhouses" by food critic Tom Horan, The Steakhouse is an extraordinary dining experience for any connoisseur. The Steakhouse was also voted Best Steakhouse on the Coast by Texas Monthly magazine and "Best Place for Steak" by readers of the Galveston Daily News.
Reviewed 1 week ago

We eat at the Steakhouse several times a year. Food always delicious with attentive but not overly attentive staff. Everything was great!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at The Villas of this property for my birthday last week. We had my birthday dinner served in our Villa suite, a romantic candlelit table set-up. The set up was wonderful; however, the meal was severely lacking. The bone in ribeye was not cooked to my request. The steak had a good flavor but I requested medium well and got medium rare. The $89 lobster tail was tough and inedible. The haricots verts w/shallots had no seasoning to complement the shallots. The only dish that was to our liking was the crab & lobster risotto. Not what I expected for $250 ducketts.

Come to think of it, my first visit here in early 2017 was not that great. My fish entree was tasteless and a fly flew in my martini.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Unbelievable. The hotel is beautiful. We ate at the steakhouse. Delicious. John Paul and staff where perfect. The service by brandon was right on. Bernard in the lobby bar was amazing. We love the steakhouse. Thank you For a great evening. The food mouth watering. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the time we drove up to the beautiful San Luis we thoroughly enjoyed our time. Greeted by John Paul welcoming as usual. Entertaining and professional. Brandon our serve couldn’t have been better . On point to every detail. The short rib Mac and cheese was to die for. Tomahawk was the Best meat I ever had. Kudos to the Steakhouse. A locals favorite. Thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As always, John Paul and the amazing staff at the Steakhouse were phenomenal !!!!!!! We couldn’t ask for better service and delicious food! I recommend the bone in ribeye, medium rare! Thanks again to the staff and everyone at The San Luis and Steakhouse! Keep it up John Paul !