“Mardi Gras Dinner”

Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Indulge in the Island's finest, award-winning cuisine at The Steakhouse, featuring USDA Midwest grain-fed beef, live Maine lobster and an award-winning wine list. Recipient of the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award(R) since 2004 and selected as one of the "Top Ten Texas Steakhouses" by food critic Tom Horan, The Steakhouse is an extraordinary dining experience for any connoisseur. The Steakhouse was also voted Best Steakhouse on the Coast by Texas Monthly magazine and "Best Place for Steak" by readers of the Galveston Daily News.
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We eat at the Steakhouse several times a year. Food always delicious with attentive but not overly attentive staff. Everything was great!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We have now dined at every offering at San Luis and have passed by Blake's but will return.
Stopped in for GRW and were super pleased.
Had the dinner specials, red fish, etc... and it was fantastic.
My guess is that everything is coming out of the same kitchen, serving The Steakhouse and Grottos, to some extent.
Local or just visiting and looking for a quick good meal with no need to stress up this is a good choice.
Complementary valet parking.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My husband and I stayed at The Villas of this property for my birthday last week. We had my birthday dinner served in our Villa suite, a romantic candlelit table set-up. The set up was wonderful; however, the meal was severely lacking. The bone in ribeye was not cooked to my request. The steak had a good flavor but I requested medium well and got medium rare. The $89 lobster tail was tough and inedible. The haricots verts w/shallots had no seasoning to complement the shallots. The only dish that was to our liking was the crab & lobster risotto. Not what I expected for $250 ducketts.

Come to think of it, my first visit here in early 2017 was not that great. My fish entree was tasteless and a fly flew in my martini.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable. The hotel is beautiful. We ate at the steakhouse. Delicious. John Paul and staff where perfect. The service by brandon was right on. Bernard in the lobby bar was amazing. We love the steakhouse. Thank you For a great evening. The food mouth watering. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to dinner with friends at Blakes Bistro for Galveston Restaurant week. We had a wonderful meal and the wedge salad with toasted pecans and red snapper dish was excellent and their macadamia bread pudding was to die for! We would definitely return!