“Amazing ice cream”

Hey Mikey's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Galveston
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: We make our own ice cream in the shop. We have 120 different flavors and we rotate our flavors daily. We also have banana splits, sundaes, shakes.
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious ice cream. This was our first visit and we really appreciated getting to try samples. Fantastic, cheerful service in a welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I don't know if i love ice cream or just this place or both, I would call my self a foodie yes but when it comes to ice cream this is the place to go.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I popped into mi Mikey's during a recent Art Walk. I ordered a double scoop from a young woman who dished up what looked to be a regular sized single scoop of ice cream. She held it up to look at it and then took some out and put it back then hands me what appears to be an even smaller scoop of ice cream. I told the young man ringing it up and he apologized, charged me for a single scoop and not a double. I paid just under five bucks for about 4 or 5 oz of delicious ice cream.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We tried Hey Mikey's because of the great reviews on TA and are SO happy we did!! They have a Wonderful assortment of delicious ice cream! Wolfgang served us many samples and was so friendly and inviting. His enthusiasm was incredible! Such an overall fantastic experience! We can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Elizabeth D
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh homemade ice cream. The best I’ve had in a really long time. Every flavor I tasted was out of this world. The staff is so friendly and helpful. If you are anywhere near this place you must go. Excellent!