“Great Fried Shrimp”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Always have to return to The Spot for their fried shrimp which can be counted on to be done just right. Never over or undercooked and the light tasty batter is deliciously consistent. Love the come as you are atmosphere. Prices are a little high but the servings are generous.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,188)

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Shrimp Kisses! Cheese stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon and fried. OMG goooood! It’s called an appetizer but it was the perfect meal washed down with a margarita.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner after spending the day at the pier. The ordering process was not what I expected, kind of organized craziness. But once we got our food and place to sit outside. The fish tacos were amazing. My husband has a burger and he said it was very good. The sweet tea was yummy very sweet like I like it. Would come back.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I was expecting a sit down restaurant however instead I was forced to wait in a cafeteria style line. Once I was able to place my order after a long wait, I was forced to find my own table among many dirty tables. It took a long time for my food to be ready and it was total chaos in the kitchen waiting area. Food was decent however not worth the wait.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after a recommendation and we can see why. We both enjoyed the king burger. Very generous portion. Loved seating here watching the waves.