“Good Food but complicated ”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Ranked #16 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great burgers and seafood. Can't go from one area to another with drinks. If you want a mixed drink with your dinner, can only eat in one bar. Limited parking.

1  Thank BobB1211

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is great, right on the seawall, great atmosphere, great food and service. Our waitress Danni was great too. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love Cheeseburgers. The burgers here are very similar to those at Fuddruckers, except they are flame broiled and don't use the liquid cheese.

They are very good. I ordered the Onion Rings as well, and they were also delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sisters and I visited on October 22, 2017. We sat at a table facing the ocean while enjoying our hamburgers and fries. Jasmine W. helped us celebrate a sister’s birthday with a complimentary brownie and ice cream dessert and even put a sparkler on it for her. It was delicious. Jasmine and team members did a great job singing Happy Birthday to her.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I went for a late lunch. We got a table facing the ocean. The atmosphere was relaxing and just what I needed. Daniesha was our server and she did an excellent job. Very friendly and fast. I would recommend this place to anyone and will return.