“Enormous breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Cute little cafe that has a good following!
Also has a few bakery items as well! My niece and her husband had the corned beef hash tacos which were amazing and my husband and I had the pancakes which were amazing and so filling wish we had split the order! Great service and great food.. a little pricey which we had shared because no way could we finish it! Their coffee was excellent!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We've been here several times in the past mainly for breakfast (which is excellent but really crowded on the weekend). This time we were there for lunch. We had shrimp cake sliders and turkey, Brie and bacon sandwich. We also had the potato salad as a side - way too much mayo. The sandwiches were very good. Enjoyed it and will definitely return.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My wife and I ate her one morning due to good reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was good and very plentiful. I had an omelette and my wife had pancakes. Both meals were great. The back patio offers great seating in an open atmosphere! The service was outstanding and welcoming

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Everything is fresh! Enjoyed the atmosphere and menu selections. My son is vegetarian and had many options!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Great for breakfast!! Nice area..except for the parking spots..it can get right. I got the apple pecan salad which was delicious and a veggie omelette. Coffee hit the spot! There was no line when we got there but a huge line when we left, likely for the start of lunch.