“Every visit ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I make a point to eat here every time I am in Galveston. The Hot Brown sandwich was very good and the baked potato soup really hit the spot.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was out of this world. You must try the corned beef hash tacos with a side of cheesy grits. Yum! Will definitely return!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Came to Galveston Island for the holidays and looking for a breakfast place. We were pointed to this quaint restaurant. Most of the food was your standard fare but two dishes stand out. The corned beef tacos were delicious and so was the cranberry muffin. I would highly recommend for a breakfast place, prices were reasonable and service was quite good.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

My husband and I ate here for the first time today. Since it is a Sunday, they close at 3 p.m. We did not realize that, but we arrived around 2:40. Another family came in at about 2:50 and one of the female employees who was sitting at a table by the door eating along with four other employees loudly and rudely told the family that they close at 3. That is when I realized they would be closing soon. One of the other employees got up from the table to take the order. The family said they would leave as they didn't want to keep them open longer than they were supposed to be, but the male employee told them it was fine. They were about to walk out, but he convinced them to stay. I was already not too thrilled with the place as our teas must have cost about $4 each. Our meals were $11.49 and $11.99 and our bill was $34 something. I couldn't find the price for the tea posted. The food was very good, but the portions were small. We left still hungry. We probably will not be back. The rude employee really got under my skin. I can understand wanting to get off on time, but she shouldn't have been so rude to the family of five. I felt very unwelcome due to her.

2  Thank Scout223
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Had a nice dinner here with a friend.
We both left satisfied and enjoyed the meal.
The restaurant was clean and comfortable.
Will probably go again next time I'm in town.