“Symphony night out”
Review of Gaido's

Gaido's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaido's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 318 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 39th Street
Description: The toast of the Texas coast. How can frozen fish be called fresh? The answer for anyone with snap is simple: it can’t. That’s why Gaido’s is the classic choice for fresh Gulf seafood. Patrons know Gaido’s is real, when others are clearly not. From red snapper and blue crab to white tablecloths crumbed with panache, there’s no denying Gaido’s is one-of-a-kind in a world of imitation. Now, after four generations of filleting, frying, grilling and baking, Gaido’s has grown into the picture perfect place of traditions– birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, reunions. As the largest fresh fish house on the coast, Gaido’s can serve up to 2,500 happy diners a day. -– for over 100 years – is truly the coastal classic.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife ordered stuffed shrimp with crabmeat and asparagus, which she throughly enjoyed. I had half fried shrimp and half blackened shrimp and loaded back potato. All outstanding and the service was excellent. Will be back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I ordered my food to take out and the server who attended to me was so good. He suggested the creme of poblano soup and it was absolutely fantastic. I was not feeling well so it hit the spot. I then ordered what I get from Gaidos for the last 20 years, Crab meat Au Gratin. Superb. And to top it all off, my server suggested a desert which was like angel food cake and white choc and raspberries. It was the lightest desert ever and was very good. I almost went and ordered the same exact thing the next night. I truly appreciate the professionalism of the staff. This was on Halloween night and again, the weather nor I felt very well and this experience made my whole night.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was delish....server uncle Bill was great, very patient (our first). The food was soooo good we went back the next night. Try it, you will love it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not only was the food delicious but the service from Elena was outstanding. Highly recommend visiting this restaurant while visiting the Island. Most of all ask for Elena she will not disappoint if you like top service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is without a doubt the best meal we have had during a vacation to Galveston. Food excellent, service could not be improved! Thank you, Marshall. Drinks excellent also.