“Amazing Cajun, great service”

The Black Pearl Oyster Bar
Ranked #25 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Family and I dropped in for supper. Can’t wait to come back. The best and freshest raw oysters I’ve ever had, followed by amazing crab cakes with spicy butter, fried crawfish and etiuffe, blackened red snapper. Everything amazingly fresh, cooked to perfection, not heavy or greasy at all. I live in Houston, an hour away, and this place is definitely worth a drive down.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Where do I begin? The food? The service? The drinks? The ambiance? Tens all around. I was pleasantly surprised that this restaurant exceeded my expectations. Just go. It's all good!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Dinner on a December evening started with Ceviche. My wife had Oyster bisque and I had the stuffed flounder. Everything was great. The ceviche was so good that I was worried that it would overwhelm the rest of the meal. but no fear. The flounder was an entire 12" flounder stuffed with all sorts of goodness. We sat at the bar, but there are also tables, and most of them are along the restaurant windows so you can see what is happening street-side.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Was recommended by friends...great food/great wait staff...cute bar atmosphere.They know this, so not a surprise that I give this info but downtown streets being worked on...don't not go without having the time or patience to find parking....food is worth it!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and gigantic portions. Very nice staff. Consider splitting a plate. No kids meals but they went above and split a plate between my kids (2 plates, 2 sauces, etc. most restaurants won’t do the extra work) Highly recommend!